Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Serving Dishes You Love

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member Gaws's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 6th, 2023
    Posts
    171
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Serving Dishes You Love

    Hey folks! I’m updating my kitchen and would love suggestions—what serving dishes do you actually love using when guests come over? Something that’s both practical and beautiful?

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Kasew's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 29th, 2022
    Posts
    214
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Serving Dishes You Love

    Hi! I totally get wanting pieces that do double duty. I’m obsessed with Raynaud’s large presentation plates—they’re not just functional, they’re mini works of art. When you work with luxury tableware and accessories, even a serving bowl can become a centerpiece. MDMAISON is where I found my favorites—they carry a wide selection of china dinnerware that includes everything from everyday essentials to statement serving pieces. Trust me, a well-crafted dish makes all the difference at the table.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •